Inkifi currently specialise in printing Instagram and mobile images on beautiful and sustainable mediums.
The quality of our products is of the highest importance to us and it’s one of the most distinguishing features of Inkifi. We take great pride in the supreme quality of each and every one of our products.
We are looking for enthusiastic and proactive part-time Marketing Intern to help us grow our online presence, promote our services and effectively engage with our clients and candidates.
This is a unique opportunity where you will gain hands-on experience with many facets of the business. We are based one of Manchester’s most inspiring business working areas. Previous candidates have gained extremely useful hands-on experience, learned a range important marketing and business skills, and created a lasting connection with the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Writing our weekly blog, content creation, and copy for campaigns.
- Managing our social media accounts, contacting social media influencers.
- SEO optimisation
- Business development and ideation.
This role would suit a university student, or a recent marketing graduate, looking for some work experience in marketing.
- Marketing/Business related degree
- Knowledge of concepts, such as copywriting and affiliate marketing
- Confident user of social media (Twitter, Facebook)
- Outgoing and proactive
- An interest in photography or design would be an advantage
If this position would be of interest to you please drop us a note to email@example.com and let us know a little more about yourself and your availability.